EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Construction Inspector" to join us full time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Examine workmanship of completed construction for conformity to project specifications and for compliance with NYCDDC, NYCDOT, NYSDOT, and other agency standards and specifications
- Complete daily inspection reports / special inspection reports (including daily quantities of work completed), correspondence, and recommendations concerning construction issues
- Minimum 2 years of inspection experience, preferably experience with NYCDDC, NYCDOT, or NYSDOT
- Knowledge of roadway and street, watermain, sewer and storm drain, street reconstruction preferred.
- ACI Certification and OSHA 10
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
Estimated Annual Compensation:
Qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
$79,040 - $114,400 (This estimate is based on Candidate's experience)