EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Construction Inspector" to join us full time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Examine workmanship of completed construction for conformity to project specifications and for compliance with NYCDDC, NYCDOT, NYSDOT, and other agency standards and specifications
- Complete daily inspection reports / special inspection reports (including daily quantities of work completed), correspondence, and recommendations concerning construction issues
- Minimum 2 years of inspection experience, preferably experience with NYCDDC, NYCDOT, or NYSDOT
- Knowledge of roadway and street, watermain, sewer and storm drain, street reconstruction preferred.
- ACI Certification and OSHA 10
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
Estimated Annual Compensation:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
$79,040 - $114,400 (This estimate is based on Candidate's experience)