EnTech Engineering, P.C. (EnTech)
is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan with an office in Iselin, NJ, specializing in construction management & inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical & geo-instrumentation, site safety and quality services consulting. We are engaged in numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area.
EnTech is looking for an Environmental Permit Specialist
to join our team. This is a long-term position based in Iselin, New Jersey.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Familiar with all NJ State and Federal Environmental Permitting regulations and permit application procedures related to NJDOT and NJ Turnpike construction projects.
- Familiar with NEPA procedures including: Section 106 of National Historic Preservation Act, Section 4(f) Parkland review, Executive Order (EO) 11990 Protection of Wetlands, EO 13112 Invasive Species, EO 11988 Floodplains, EO 12898 Environmental Justice, and Section 6(f) Land and Water Conservation Funds.
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with New Jersey State Historic Preservation Office (HPO) and knows how to use the online Cultural Resource Information System (CRIS).
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and knows how to use the online IPaC system.
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with New Jersey State Natural Heritage Program.
- Experience completing a desktop analysis to determine if a project site is within a State Wetland, a Federal Wetland, a floodplain, a state coastal boundary, near cultural resources, and near threatened and endangered species.
- Experience in preparing Environmental Assessment Statements or Environmental Impact Statements under NJ DEP regulations and NEPA.
- Experience in writing cost proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years of experience in Environmental Permit
- Knowledge of New Jersey State and Federal regulations to determine the applicable permits for an NJDOT and NJ Turnpike construction project.
- Experience in preparing environmental permit applications for submission to regulatory agencies including: NJDEP, USACE, USCG etc.
- Experience in preparing the Joint Permit Application for submission to USACE and NJDEP.
- Comfortable to initiate and lead permit application meetings with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Able to give in-person presentations to federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.