EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
We are actively seeking an immediate hire for an Assistant Team Leader position.
- Perform bridge condition inspection with specialized equipment.
- Take meticulous field notes based on inspection and compile data into inspection reports.
- Address agency comments on the reports as needed.
- Draft sketches and prepare charts.
- Receive directions from Project Manager and other senior staff.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-1 years of experience in bridge inspection or design or other bridge related work.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Physically capable of performing continuous field work including working at heights and in close quarters, climbing, carrying ladders and gear, working in adverse weather conditions, etc.
- Manlift operation training/experience
- Previous Assistant Team Lead experience
- AutoCAD/Microstation Capabilities
- Microsoft Office Capabilities