EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is looking for an “Environmental Engineer” to join us full-time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience with Phase I and Phase II Environmental Investigation
- Preparation of remedial action work plans
- Familiarity with SEQR and CEQR regulations
- Writing environmental investigation reports
- Assist in supervising junior staff and scheduling fieldwork.
- Excellent research and data analysis skills
- Excellent all-round computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with DEC solid and hazardous waste regulations
- Proven organizational skills, working in a calm, logical way to deliver tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients.
- Some field work required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Biology, or another related field preferred
- NY Professional Engineering License (PE)
- Hazmat Certifications
- Valid Driver License
- Master's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field.
- New Jersey PE License is desirable.
- Experience with environmental permitting a plus
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training / Current 8-Hour Refresher Training
- DEC Endorsed Four-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control (E&SC) Training
- Experience with AutoCAD, GIS
- Previous experience with Hazardous Materials Investigations
Estimated Annual Compensation: $84,000 - $125,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.