EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
EnTech is currently seeking a "Senior Project Scheduler" to join us full-time.
- Develop and maintain new project schedules for complex projects using Primavera P6 and/or other scheduling software
- Perform schedule analysis to include critical activities, risk areas, key milestones, and significant changes including delay cost estimates, time impacts, etc. to mitigate or avoid schedule delays
- Communicate the status of the schedule and key risk areas to members of the project management team, including Project Managers and Program Executives
- Develop, prepare, and update P6 Schedule Layouts and Project Schedule Controls Reports while integrating data with various applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, and other related software
- Monthly status reports which will include preparing, updating, and distributing various charts, diagrams, and schedule extracts delineating work completed to date and plans for upcoming work activities
- Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCEA) Certification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in planning, scheduling, monitoring, and project controls for infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or a related field
- Strong computer skills with thorough knowledge of Primavera P6 software with Planning, Tracking, and Monitoring of Project Scope, Resources, and Cost
- The ability to read and comprehend project drawings and specifications, to be able to provide analysis of project schedules for logic defects, duration issues, and non-compliance with contract requirements in writing
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
New York, NY
Estimated Annual Compensation:
$125,000 - $150,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.