EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a Safety Manager to join our team full-time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The safety manager will be responsible for the implementation of safety engineering policies and programs that embrace a range of matters directly or indirectly concerned with project safety and health
- Assignments also include responsibility for the technical adequacy to assess plans, designs, and specifications to anticipate potential safety hazards
- Perform inspections, maintain daily site safety logs, and conduct safety audits
- Management of other safety-related activities including working with competent persons to promote safety.
- Assessing safety deficiencies, and ensuring corrective actions are taken.
- Complete hazard and job safety analysis to ensure proper use of machinery and equipment, personal protective equipment, and procedures
- Conduct accident investigations, perform root-cause analysis, and develop preventive safety measures.
- NYC DOB 40 Hr. SSM Course
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) Certification
- NYCT Track Training
- ASSP Membership
- 90 Right of Way Experience
- SSPC C3/C5
- NYSDOL Asbestos Inspector
- OSHA 30 Hr.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience as an MTA Safety Engineer/Manager.
Brooklyn, Greenwood, Sunset Park, NY
Estimated Annual Salary:
Qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.