EnTech Engineering provides construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. Our culture emphasizes professional growth, diversity, and a passion for what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality, innovative solutions.
EnTech is looking for a full-time Asbestos Inspector in New York City. This position will be involved in projects requiring investigation and abatement of hazardous materials.
- Perform field investigations.
- Collect samples.
- Prepare comprehensive reports.
- Exercise sound, independent judgment.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare clear and concise technical correspondence.
- Interpret and apply relevant laws and regulations.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- OSHA 40-hour (HAZWOPER)
- NYC DEP Asbestos Investigator Certificate
- DOL Asbestos Inspector License
- DOL Project Monitor