|EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, traffic engineering, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, quality and other engineering consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services
EnTech is looking for a Environmental Permit Specialist to join our team. This is a long-term position based in New York City
- Familiar with the CEQR Technical Manual and all associated studies and assessments (i.e. open space, historic and cultural resources, energy, transportation, air quality, greenhouse gas emissions, climate change, etc.)
- Knowledge of completing SEQRA and CEQR Short Environmental Assessment Forms (SEAF) and Full Environmental Assessment Forms (FEAF). Knows how to use the EAF Workbooks.
- Familiar with NEPA procedures including: Section 106 of National Historic Preservation Act, Section 4(f) Parkland review, Executive Order (EO) 11990 Protection of Wetlands, EO 13112 Invasive Species, EO 11988 Floodplains, EO 12898 Environmental Justice, and Section 6(f) Land and Water Conservation Funds.
- Able to determine if a project is a Type I, Type II, or Unlisted Action in accordance with SEQRA, CEQR, and NEPA.
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with New York State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) and knows how to use the online Cultural Resource Information System (CRIS).
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and knows how to use the online IPaC system.
- Experience in conducting agency consultations with New York State Natural Heritage Program.
- Experience completing a desktop analysis to determine if a project site is within a State Wetland, a Federal Wetland, a floodplain, a state coastal boundary, near cultural resources, and near threatened and endangered species.
- Experience in preparing Environmental Assessment Statements or Environmental Impact Statements under NEPA, SEQRA and CEQR.
- Experience in writing cost proposals
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years of experience in Environmental Permit