EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Senior Geotechnical Engineer” to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing project scope, budgets, and design approach for geotechnical engineering services of all size projects
- Performing cost estimation and tracking cost and schedule of the project
- Develop Geotechnical work plan, including sampling and lab analyses to conduct geotechnical investigation effectively
- Coordinating/managing field investigations
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand and address the project concerns
- Performing field investigation, including soil and rock logging
- Preparation of geotechnical data and design reports
- Familiar with geotechnical engineering design software
- Review Geotechnical Instrumentation data
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly instrumentation data reports
- QA/QC the Geotechnical reports, work plans, and Installation log submittals
- Interpret the field investigation and Geotechnical instrumentation data
- Supervise the technical team in field inspection activities, and QA/QC the team submittals
- Evaluate team performance and Provide mentoring and training
- Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants
Estimated Annual Compensation:
- BS in Civil Engineering required; MS in Geotechnical Engineering preferable
- Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Geotechnical Engineering
- Professional Engineer, PE preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Professional-level written skills are necessary.
$95,000 - $145,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.