EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
We are actively looking for an experienced BIM/VDC Manager. The appropriately qualified applicant will be required to demonstrate an established career in the A/E/C industry with specific experience of project management on BIM/VDC projects.
- Developing and implementing strategies for the management and control of department projects.
- Overseeing and monitoring performance and quality of multiple projects.
- Defining target KPIs. Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting project performance.
- Providing regular statistical reports on project performance against the target baseline.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of quality work on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Reviewing contracts and ensuring project deliverables and scope of services are compliant.
- Participating in business development efforts by gathering information on and presenting representative projects and services.
- Performing oversight and quality assurance of cost control and document control tasks.
- Producing clearly defined business cases, plans and schedules for projects.
- Assisting in preparing project closeout documentation.
- Providing guidance and direction to project teams for the resolution of project issues.
- 5+ years of project management experience in a construction related field
- Expert level hands on experience with BIM/VDC software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field