Civil Design - Senior Engineer/Project Manager
EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical and geo-instrumentation, site safety and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be a trusted partner on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture is about client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, we love what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide a quality solutions and specialty engineering services
Civil Design includes the following: Street Geometric Design (SGD), highway, drainage sewer, sanitary sewer, and water main designs.
- Coordinating and leading design projects consisting of multi-disciplinary teams, ensuring compliance with design standards and codes.
- Providing technical training, direction and guidance in the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, studies, calculations and designs as part of a project team.
- Design activities include: Horizontal and Vertical Design of Roadway and Streets; Grading and Drainage Design; MPT/WZTC, Pavement Evaluation and Design; Water Main Design; Storm and Sanitary Sewer Design; Street Lighting Design; Utility Relocation Assessment and Design, preparation of Technical Reports; Construction Cost Estimates.
- Managing project status and staff including budget and schedule management, hands-on leadership of staff for project execution, quality management, and communication with the client
- Marketing and proposal preparation experience preferred
- BS or MS in civil Engineering and 10 to 20+ years of highway/civil/infrastructure design experience in the New York City Metropolitan area.
- Familiarity with the policies and procedures for the New York City Department of Design and Construction, and the New York State and New York City Departments of Transportation and other New York Metropolitan area clients.
- Strong relationships with key clients in New York City Metropolitan area including NYCDOT, NYCDDC and/ NYSDOT preferred
- Ability to interact well with co-workers, clients, and regulatory agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills that focus on meeting customer requirements