EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, traffic design, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services
EnTech is looking for a Traffic Engineer to join our growing traffic team. The ideal candidate is excited about using developing technologies to help improve traffic flow in the communities we live in while planning for future growth and predicted changes in demand.
● Traffic simulation and capacity analysis, including developing and managing traffic data collection programs, capacity analysis, accident studies, signal warrant study, roundabout studies, signal optimization, level of service and intersection analysis, and arterial/corridor analysis.
● Providing traffic inputs for environmental studies (NEPA & CEQR) and roadway design including traffic impact studies, geometric design, intersection design, traffic signals, roadway signing, pavement marking, and WZTC/MPT plans, design approval document, and traffic signal operation analyses.
● Traffic signal operations evaluation and recommendations
● Traffic data collection management, database development and forecasting/projections
● Trip generation and trip distribution assignments
● Technical report/traffic study preparation
● Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and 1-3 years related work experience in traffic/transportation engineering.
● Hands-on experience using HCM/HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic, VISSIM, and AutoCAD.
● Familiarity with MUTCD, AASHTO geometric design, and CEQR technical manual.
● Experience with PANYNJ, NJDOT and/or and NYCDOT is strongly preferred
● A master’s degree (M.S.) in Traffic Engineering is desirable, but not required.