Senior Traffic Engineer
EnTech Engineering, PC is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our mission is to contribute to the growth of our infrastructure and communities. We are proud to be recognized as a trusted partner on many high profile and complex projects in NYC. We are committed to delivering high quality and innovation through innovative engineering talent and technology. Our culture is about client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, we love what we do.
- Intersection and corridor operational analysis
- Signal operations evaluation and recommendations
- Traffic forecasting/projections
- Technical report/traffic study preparation
- Trip generation and trip distribution assignments
- Roadway concept design
- Managing projects and staff
- Acting as a representative at project meetings and coordination with project sponsors or clients
- Experience with NYSDOT, NYCDOT, and PANYNJ
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S., or B.A.) in Civil Engineering and a minimum of five (5) years related experience in general traffic/transportation engineering.
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Experience in performing traffic engineering studies and simulation analysis including developing and managing traffic data collection programs, capacity analysis, accident studies, signal warrant study, roundabout study, signal optimization, level of service and intersection analysis, and arterial/corridor analysis.
- Experience in providing traffic inputs for environmental studies (NEPA & CEQR) and roadway design including traffic impact studies, geometric design, intersection design, traffic signals, roadway signing, pavement marking, and WZTC/MPT plans, Design Approval Document, and traffic signal operation analyses.
- Experience preparing technical reports as required by the client.
- Experience using Microstation, HCM/HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic, Vissim, and Aimsun.
- A master’s degree (M.S.) in Traffic Engineering