EnTech Engineering provides construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. Our culture emphasizes professional growth, diversity, and a passion for what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality, innovative solutions.
EnTech is looking for a permanent full-time Bridge Coating Inspector for a project in Westchester County. Additional projects will be available upon successful completion of the current project.
- On site-coating inspection during the surface preparation and painting of new and existing structures.
- Read and understand project plans, specifications and construction drawings.
- Monitor atmospheric conditions and application conditions (blast quality, cleanliness, paint coverage) throughout the day.
- Record and document work performed on a daily basis, including taking photos.
- NACE/SSPC Level 3 Coatings Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Bridge experience preferred
- Degree in engineering, architecture or construction related field preferred
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and Windows
- Be physically capable and willing to work outdoors
- Ability to work flexible schedules and overtime