EnTech Engineering, PC
is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for three EPA Certified Lead Paint Inspectors
experienced in lead paint testing for the New York City Housing Authority to join us.
- Perform XRF Inspections and record all data efficiently and precisely.
- Collect paint chip samples for the determination of lead-based paint content.
- Assist in report writing, including preparation of detailed logs and data summary tables.
- The position entails travel throughout five boroughs of NYC. Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license are required.
Estimated Annual Compensation:
- Qualified candidates must have experience in lead paint inspection utilizing an XRF analyzer and collection of paint chip samples on task order-based contracts
- Fully licensed with a valid EPA Lead Inspector license.
- Familiarity with lead paint regulations, especially HUD and NYC regulations
- Previous NYCHA experience preferred
- Public Housing experiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$66,000 - $79,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.