EnTech Engineering, PC
is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Project Control Specialist" to join us full-time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develops and maintain new project schedules for complex projects using Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Performs schedule analysis to include critical activities, risk areas, key milestones, and significant changes including delay cost estimates, time impacts, etc. in order to mitigate or avoid schedule delays
- Communicates status of schedule and key risk areas to members of the project management team, including Project Managers and Program Executives
- Develop, prepare and update P6 Schedule Layouts and Project Schedule Controls Reports while integrating data with various applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and other related software
- Coordinate with management and professionals, including designers, consultants, and contractors, to establish detailed construction cost estimates
- Review the accuracy of contract estimates prepared by private consultants and advise on implementation feasibility
- Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid the bidding process
- Participate in cost negotiations, perform detailed take-offs, and monitor construction project budget/timeline
Estimated Annual Compensation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or other relevant degrees
- 10+ years of experience with project scheduling and cost estimation
- Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCEA) certification
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
$125,000 - $150,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.