EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking an "Environmental Health & Safety Officer” to join our team full-time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and communication with construction project stakeholders
- Review and preparation of construction Environmental Health and Safety Plan (EHASP)
- Provide safety/life safety hazards inspections and instructions to contractors on site
- Review of contractor's Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Perform detailed safety audits and safety monitoring of construction site
- Prepare Safe Work Plans (SWPs) for upcoming work in conformance with agency guidelines
- Conduct accident and incident investigations
- Review the project job hazard analysis and daily pre-task plan, conducting project and vendor audits
- Provide support and oversight, including routine audits and training to the client
- Conduct meetings, briefings, and discussions regarding safety-related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or any other similar field.
- DEP Experience - Preferred
- 8+ years related work experience in managing site safety on construction projects.
- Working knowledge of local city, and state safety, health laws, regulations, and OSHA standards
- OSHA 30-hour and 40-hour certification
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)- Preferred
- Copies of all certifications/training, etc. will be required for evaluation
- Excellent communication skills
- Resume must include dates, project information, descriptions of duties as well as project references
Qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.