EnTech Engineering, PC
is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a Part-Time / On-Call “Landscape Architect” to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing Landscaping Plans for Land Development Submissions as well as various parks and roadway improvements.
- Interpreting state and local planning and zoning ordinances.
- Participate in initial set up, progress and detailing of landscape plans working with AutoCAD.
- Check, review and schedule projects for CADD Operators and perform CADD work.
- Prepare landscape cost estimates as required.
- Collect project data and requirements
- Perform landscape construction installation observation when required.
- Coordinate submissions to various agencies.
- Maintain awareness of project deadlines, project dates and budgetary guidelines.
- Assist in all aspects of the design process for landscape and plans including specifications writing and construction plan detailing and development.
Estimated Annual Compensation:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar field
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience to Civil/Site
- Registered Landscape Architect in NY preferred.
- NY Experience highly preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and MS office
$75,000 - $110,000
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.