EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a “Construction Manager/ Resident Engineer" to join us full time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Construction contract review
- Daily inspection and supervision
- Review, record, and track all submittals
- Monitoring Contract Cost and Schedule
- Documentation of Contractor Performance
- QA/QC reviews and compliance
- Prepare all necessary reports including daily, weekly, and project progress reports
- Work with the client and Construction Contractor in expediting solutions to technical field problems
- Project team coordination for all construction submittals, and timely delivery of responses to all construction RFI’s, CO’s, etc.
- Coordinate with Lead Design Engineer and Design Team discipline leads on all design changes and construction submittals
- Participate in the negotiation of change orders specific to design changes
- Manage and Document all meetings on site including site meetings and coordination meeting
- Ability to commute to different sites in NYC (5 Boroughs)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture
- A minimum of five years of experience in construction specialized in Building Renovation/ Masonry/ Concrete/ Structural Steel and MEP.
- The candidate should possess a working knowledge of building construction and relevant NYC and/or State Codes and FDNY, and be able to apply that knowledge accordingly
- The candidate should also have general knowledge of LEED design and construction.
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
Estimated Annual Compensation:
$80,000 - $135,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.