EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Cost Estimator” to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop detailed cost estimates, at various stages of design including conceptual and final construction cost estimates, change order estimates, and what-if cost studies.
- Maintain composite unit rates for overtime work, union labor, equipment operations, and material handling/deliveries on a variety of construction projects.
- Analyze vendor quotes, subcontractor proposals estimates and provide comparative reports.
- Negotiate estimates and summarize cost information for various project stakeholders.
- Develop proficiency in the use of the Company and client estimating systems and processes.
- Develop wage rate build-ups.
- Experience with construction contract bid evaluation and bid analysis
- 5 years+ of related experience.
- BS from an accredited college in engineering, architecture, business administration and/or a combination of experience in Engineering & Construction.
- NYC Agencies Experience.
- Knowledge of estimating software is a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status