EnTech Engineering provides construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. Our culture emphasizes professional growth, diversity, and a passion for what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality, innovative solutions.
EnTech is looking for an entry-level Project Accountant to join our Accounting team. This is a permanent in-office position based in New York City.
- Review contracts for billing requirements
- Prepare client invoices and monitor project budgets
- Work directly with clients and subconsultants to resolve billing issues
- Review monthly cost reports and make sure all project charges are billed on a current basis
- Work with project managers on preparing staffing plan approval requests, projections, change orders and other project paperwork
- Manage project account receivables (AR) and payables (AP)
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of accounting / billing experience preferably in the architecture, construction or engineering industry
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Quickbooks and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm to assume more responsibility and grow with the company