EnTech Engineering provides construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. Our culture emphasizes professional growth, diversity, and a passion for what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality, innovative solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader
for our upcoming projects. The successful candidate will lead a team in the field biennial/condition assessment inspection and report development for Routine and Major/Complex Bridges and perform field condition assessment of existing structures for the design of rehabilitation projects.
- Oversee all phases of project development including planning, scheduling, inspection, analysis, design, development of contract plans, cost estimates, and reports
- Provide structural analysis and design of highway and/or railroad bridges and other transportation-related structures and provide design efforts with limited direction
- Schedule and coordinate field operations with subcontractors and subconsultants
- Perform and oversee the field inspection of conventional and complex bridge structures as an Inspection Team Leader
- Document inspection findings including the collection of measurements, development of field sketches, and collection of digital photography
- Coordinate work efforts and supervise and mentor the team
- Operate personnel lift equipment, climb ladders, install traffic control devices and other work in support of inspection activities
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years Team Leader experience.
- Field inspection and report development experience on Major/Complex Bridges
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New York
- Bridge inspection and report development experience with NYDOT, NYCTA, and PANYNJ.
- Field inspection and report development for bridge rehabilitation design and other structures such as minor bridges/culverts, retaining walls, sign structures, and high mast lighting standards
- Proficiency with bridge load ratings, structural analysis, and CAD drawings