EnTech Engineering, PC (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan with office in Iselin, NJ specializing in construction management & inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical, site safety and quality services consulting. We are engaged in numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Office Engineer for New Jersey projects. This position reports to Resident Engineer. Office Engineer should be well organized, highly motivated and capable of completing assignments both independently and as a part of team.
- Prepare progress reports, monthly reports, Project Meeting Minutes, general correspondence, contract closeout documents.
- Process RFIs, Submittals, Change Orders, Payment Requisitions.
- Interpret and understand shop drawings, construction documents, plans & specifications
- Reviewing, logging and distributing documents to the appropriate disciplines
- Creating and maintaining a tracking spreadsheet / database to monitor and coordinate Construction Schedule, Inspections and incoming QC support documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively & efficiently with internal staff and external agencies / clients
- Project closeouts
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Architecture or construction related field
- Minimum 5 years of office engineering experience in New Jersey
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Construction specific software (Primavera, Expedition etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure