EnTech Engineering, PC (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan with office in Iselin, NJ specializing in construction management & inspection, environmental consulting, civil and structural design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical & geo-instrumentation, site safety and quality services consulting. We are engaged in numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Sr. Construction Inspector / Construction Inspector for New Jersey projects. This position reports to a Resident Engineer and will be involved in Transportation and Infrastructure Construction Inspection projects
- Read and Interpret plans and specs
- Review plans for constructability and prepare comments.
- Prepare written contract administration documentation daily reports / special inspection reports
- Identify potential change orders & report progress of project and scheduling
- Keep Resident Engineer advised of issues, and propose possible solutions.
- Prepare work estimates, related sketches and documentation.
- Review contractor payment requests and recommend reasonableness to the Resident Engineer.
- Visit various sites from time to time.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or NICET-III / IV
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience inspecting construction work in New Jersey
- 30-hour OSHA construction safety training.
- ACI certified for concrete inspector-1 and Special inspector.
- SAT Certified
- TCP Certified (Rutgers)