EnTech Engineering, PC (EnTech)
is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan with office in Iselin, NJ specializing in construction management & inspection, environmental consulting, civil and structural design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical & geo-instrumentation, traffic engineering, site safety and quality services consulting. We are engaged in numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Resident Engineer
for New Jersey projects.
This position reports to the Director and will be involved in various transportation
and infrastructure construction projects.
Qualification & Skills:
- Coordination with owner, general contractor, project design teams and other involved stakeholders
- Ensure the construction is performed in accordance with contract drawings, specifications and all applicable codes and standards.
- Lead and conduct project kickoff and progress meetings
- Manage daily logs, submittals, invoices, insurance and various contract requirements
- Ensure safety of construction project
- Monitor schedules and take appropriate actions to ensure project is completed on schedule
- Manage 2-10 direct reports consisting of Chief/ Sr. Inspector, Office Engineer and Construction Inspectors
- Visit sites as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural / Transportation / Geotechnical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- P.E. License for the state of New Jersey is a must.
- Minimum of 10 plus years’ experience in New Jersey, managing transportation and infrastructure projects in progressively more difficult and responsible construction management & inspection.
- Experience of working on projects with government agencies like NJDOT, PANYNJ, NJ Transit, Port Authority, NJ Turnpike, MTA will be highly preferred.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Construction specific software (Primavera, MS Project, etc.)
- Must have 30-hour OSHA construction safety training.