EnTech Engineering, PC provides a broad range of technical and consulting services to help our public and private clients build and maintain modern infrastructure, safeguard the public, improve mobility, spur economic development, and promote environmental sustainability. Our expertise includes construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting.
Our culture emphasizes professional growth, diversity, and a passion for what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality, innovative solutions.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our team. This is a long-term position based in New York City.
- Developing project scope, budgets, and design approach for geotechnical engineering services of all size projects
- Performing cost estimation and tracking cost and schedule of the project
- Develop Geotechnical work plan, including sampling and lab analyses to conduct geotechnical investigation effectively
- Coordinating/managing field investigations
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand and address the project concerns
- Performing field investigation, including soil and rock logging
- Preparation of geotechnical data and design reports
- Familiar with geotechnical engineering design software
- Review Geotechnical Instrumentation data
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly instrumentation data reports
- QA/QC the Geotechnical reports, work plans, and Installation log submittals
- Interpret the field investigation and Geotechnical instrumentation data
- Supervise the technical team in field inspection activities, and QA/QC the team submittals
- Evaluate team performance and Provide mentoring and training
- Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants
- BS in Civil Engineering required; MS in Geotechnical Engineering preferable
- Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Geotechnical Engineering
- Professional Engineer, PE preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Professional-level written skills are necessary.