EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan and Iselin, NJ. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design and BIM/VDC. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering and technology.
EnTech is currently seeking a "Senior Geotechnical Engineer” to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing project scope, budgets, and design approach for geotechnical engineering services of all size projects
- Performing cost estimation and tracking cost and schedule of the project
- Develop Geotechnical work plan, including sampling and lab analyses to conduct geotechnical investigation effectively
- Coordinating/managing field investigations
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand and address the project concerns
- Performing field investigation, including soil and rock logging
- Preparation of geotechnical data and design reports
- Familiar with geotechnical engineering design software
- Review Geotechnical Instrumentation data
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly instrumentation data reports
- QA/QC the Geotechnical reports, work plans, and Installation log submittals
- Interpret the field investigation and Geotechnical instrumentation data
- Supervise the technical team in field inspection activities, and QA/QC the team submittals
- Evaluate team performance and Provide mentoring and training
- Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants
Estimated Annual Compensation:
- BS in Civil Engineering required; MS in Geotechnical Engineering preferable
- Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Geotechnical Engineering
- Professional Engineer, PE preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Professional-level written skills are necessary.
$93,600 - $120,640
Qualified applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.