EnTech Engineering, P.C. (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan with an office in Iselin, NJ, specializing in construction management & inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical & geo-instrumentation, site safety and quality services consulting. We are engaged in numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area.
EnTech is looking for an Environmental Engineer / Scientist to join our team.
- Experience in conducting Phase I and Phase II Site Investigations
- Experience in Hazardous Waste Site Remediation
- Familiarity with NY, NJ and Federal Environmental regulations
- Familiarity with permit application procedures related to NYSDEC and NJDEP
- Experience with NYCDOT, NYSDOT, NJDOT and NJ Turnpike construction projects desirable.
- Experience in preparing Environmental Assessment Statements or Environmental Impact Statements under SEQRA, NJ DEP regulations and NEPA desirable.
- Experience in writing cost proposals desirable
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years of Environmental experience
- Computer skills appropriate to performing tasks described above