EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Mechanical Engineer in New York City. This position will be involved in construction projects in various stages of development.
- Provide project plan analysis and contract documents.
- Prepare drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Revise and update existing engineering drawings reflecting design changes. Prepare modification/alteration design specifications considering existing structures, utilities, facilities.
- Provide field inspections and surveys at job sites to take measurements and verify installation in accordance with construction documents.
- Prepare As-Built drawing for mechanical systems.
- Provide RFI's and change orders for base building mechanical, electrical, plumbing and safety systems.
- Master's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks