EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide a quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
We are actively seeking a Senior BIM/VDC Engineer to join our growing BIM team.
- Assist with project model setup and management: directory structure, model files, shared coordinates, worksets and phases, and model exchanges.
- Utilize BIM to generate 2D plans, elevations, sections, or detail drawings with annotations that follow specified standards.
- In-depth understanding of design and construction documents for various disciplines.
- Perform interdisciplinary coordination (clash detection) among various trades.
- Must be a self-learner and participate in independent research on VDC/BIM innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to follow and develop project-specific BIM standards.
- Must be willing to work as an on-site BIM Engineer or BIM Manager with Client’s project team.
- QA/QC and manage BIM in various platforms for architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, or civil disciplines using point clouds, contract drawings, shop drawings, and as-built as references to support design and construction initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Evaluate required man-hours and skill-sets, and allocate resources accordingly.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any Engineering discipline w/ specific BIM training or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or any Engineering discipline.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in BIM Engineering OR 5+ years of experience in Architecture, Construction Management, and Engineering with experience in a managerial role
- Required Skills: Advanced knowledge of the generation and development of 3D models, drawings, project management applications within Revit, BIM360, Navisworks, AutoCAD
- Preferred Skills: 3D Laser Scanning, Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper, IBM Maximo, Primavera, AECOsim, Microstation, Civil 3D, Inventor