EnTech Engineering, PC (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/Laser Scanning/VDC, geotechnical and geo-instrumentation, site safety and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partner on numerous engineering and construction projects in NYC Metro Area. Our culture is about client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, we love what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide a quality solutions and specialty engineering service.
EnTech is looking for a qualified Senior Scheduler with experience developing and maintaining detailed construction schedules. The scheduler will be responsible for reviewing, commenting, and approving the contractor’s baseline schedule to ensure compliance with contract documents. They will provide detailed analysis on a monthly basis, which will include monitoring and documentation of the construction progress; Evaluation of the project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effects of changes to schedule, identify extra work and recommend work-around. Facilitate various schedule and project status review meetings with project team and management team. Work closely with other schedule leads to track and monitor inter-project dependencies between other projects. The scheduler will be involved from project inception, through the design phases to construction kickoff and completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Architecture from an accredited engineering/architectural school.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with scheduling for building construction and transportation projects.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Primavera P3 and P6.
- Expert knowledge of construction staging and the ability to coordinate multiple contracts staging requirements.
- Ability to compare schedule submittal and updates to contract requirements.
- Provide critical path and float analysis, risk assessment and performance analysis.
- Create, manage and maintain both program and project level schedules of varying complexity.
- Provide analysis of project schedules for logic defects, duration issues, and non-compliance with contract requirements in writing.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Attend meetings with and make clear, thorough presentations of findings to senior staff.
- Ability to be fingerprinted and pass a background check for security clearance.
- Experience in Construction Inspection preferred.