EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
We are actively seeking a senior electrical engineer to join our staff.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Construction administration
- Attending client meetings
- NYS PE License with 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience designing electrical systems for the built environment.
- Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
- Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
- Working knowledge of Revit preferred.