EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
EnTech is looking for a Full Time Mechanical Engineer in New York City. This position will be involved in construction projects in various stages of development.
- Inspect removal/installation of electric conduits, wiring, fiber optics, and other miscellaneous electrical equipment
- Read and interpret plans and specs and prepare written contract administration documentation such as daily narratives (work reports), special inspection reports, daily time and material records, and document unit price work.
- Identify potential extra work issues and keep the Resident Engineer advised of potential issues. Prepare estimates of extra work and related sketches and documentation.
- Review plans for constructability and prepare comments.
- Review contractor payment requests and provide comments to the Resident Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience as an Electrical Inspector
- Trained in OSHA 10-hour construction safety, fall protection, confined space and permit required confined space entry
- Work Zone Safety Certification
- NICET Level 3, Electrical Power Testing, Fire Alarm Systems and Work Zone Safety Certifications
- NYC Agency experience