Thank you for your interest. Please note that this is an Evergreen posting. It is not an actual Job Opening. EnTech Engineering is being proactive in their search for candidates by building a database of qualified resumes for future opportunities. Once you have submitted your contact details and some basic information about your background, it will be reviewed as opportunities arise.
- Preparing contract documents, estimating, performing calculation and report reviews, document research, and field investigation
- Collect data and gather information or documents
- Provide support for project tracking and organization to our project management staff
- Provide support for project plans development, plan research, technical calculations, cost estimating, technical report writing related to water and transportation project
- Current standing as a Rising Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate student actively enrolled in an accredited Engineering Undergraduate or Graduate program
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products
- Prior internship experience, leadership experience, or relevant coursework
EnTech is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.