EnTech Engineering, P.C. (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with extensive experience in environmental consulting, construction management and inspection, civil design, site safety services, and BIM consulting services. EnTech provides these services for government agencies and private clients on a variety of projects related to building renovation and reconstruction, highway, road and street construction, bridge rehabilitation and replacement, and infrastructure and community improvement projects.
Contract Specialist/Administrator Job Description:
We are looking for an organized, highly motivated individual, capable of completing assignments with little to no supervision. You will perform support duties of a diverse nature requiring some independent analysis, judgment in task execution, and attention to detail. Work may consist of a variety of duties in support of staff, including but not limited to document control and tracking, compliance review as well as internal and external correspondence preparation.
- Creating logs for tracking project related information.
- Preparing monthly reports, monitoring contracts, preparing meeting minutes, preparing general correspondence, faxing, and shipping.
- Duties may consist of posting information to logs; maintaining databases, records and filing systems; making follow up calls and appointments; communicating by phone, email, and 2-way radio; monitoring inventory; and coordinating processes.
- Familiarity with design and construction terms and proficiency in data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing lengthy documents.
- Position requires a high school diploma minimum. Bachelors or Associates degree in business or engineering preferable.
- Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, PRIMAVERA, EXPEDITION.
- Experience with PANYNJ programs or auditing helpful, but not required.