EnTech Engineering, PC is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan. Our services include construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, BIM/VDC/Laser Scanning, geotechnical, geo-instrumentation, site safety, and quality services consulting. EnTech is committed to delivering high quality and innovation through advanced engineering talent and technology. We are proud to be trusted partners on numerous engineering and construction projects in the NYC Metro Area. Our culture emphasizes client satisfaction, people growth, global diversity, environment, and last but not least, loving what we do. We employ highly skilled and dedicated personnel who provide quality solutions and specialty engineering services.
EnTech is seeking a Safety Manager for several project opportunities in New York City. The Safety Manager will be responsible for managing all safety-related matters for projects and be able to act accordingly in response to issues that arise.
- Manage and monitor construction activities and project site to ensure the safety of all contractors, engineers and project staff on-site
- Prepare Safe Work Plans (SWPs) for upcoming work in conformance with agency guidelines
- Maintain constant awareness and accurate record of all safety issues
- Maintain organized safety records
- Conduct meetings, briefings and discussions regarding safety related issues
- Provide staff training on safety when required
- At least 5+ years of safety management experience on construction projects
- Previous MTA-NYCT experience is a plus
- Must be familiar with local city, state and OSHA regulations and standards
- Previous track experience and work under General Orders is a plus
- Copies of all certifications/training, etc. will be required for evaluation
- Resume must include dates, project information, descriptions of duties as well as project references